Web marketing software making ideas

Friday, September 28, 2007

Free Small Business Software

A new gift from Brad Callen is called Directory Submitter and it's the doggone best piece of free small business software I've ever seen, and I've been online since 1996. This software is distributed by SoftwareClub, and others.

Let me tell you about it. It works semi-automatically to fill in those pesky site submission forms for hundreds of human edited web directories.

The free version lets you submit to 350 web directories, while the Gold version lets you submit your web site to over 2,200 web directories! I know which one I'm going to end up getting.... 2,200 submissions!

And they're not just any directories, like FFA or any of that rubbish. They're largely Google-approved because of the strict human edited factor. So why doan you mosey on over to the revamped Software Club now to pick up your own free copy of Directory Submitter!

Glad I did.

Software Tools Editor.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home